My Power Station: What David and his team do
The following represent some of the things we have done in Cape Town, South Africa, and in other parts of the world, during the past 22 years of our existence:
- 1) Writing Client Specific Client/Server Software mostly using Delphi and Oracle. Delphi is a front end Windows development environment and Oracle is a server relational database system. The software I write is mostly financial, incentive, loyalty and stock control related;
- 2) Enterprise Architecture including full product development life cycle from the brainstorming phase, through
feasibility and then on to user specification, technical specification, software development, testing,
implementation, training, library management, ISO processes, network design and optimisation, etc;
- 3) Integrating backoffice software with ERP and accounting systems including AdaptaAccounts and Sage AccPac in the Oracle environment;
- 4) Writing add-ons for ERP systems including: Factory Management Systems; Bar Coded Warehousing; Stock/Inventory Management. See Vrede Case Study;
- 5) Complex Environment Project Management Systems using Microsoft Project (ie, Multi Project, Multi Resource);
- 6) Statistical analysis of databases; optimising database queries and reports and data warehousing;
- 7) Business Intelligence Services including Dashboards, Balanced Scorecard, MindJet MindManager, Microsoft Powerpoint and other products.
The way we work:
If you would like more details, please contact us on +27 74 119 3246 or fill in our Information Request form or click on one of the above links. We look forward to your call.
David Lipschitz and The Team at My Power Station.